- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they who are saved unto the resurrection of life and who that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation. (I Cor. 15; Revelation 20)
- Man was created innocent and fell in the Garden of Eden. Natural man is spiritually dead. Man can be saved be God’s grace only by believing that Jesus Christ was the only sacrifice for our sins. Man is saved by faith alone, not by any works, for our redemption is accomplished solely by the blood of Jesus. A Christian cannot lose his salvation for it was accomplished through Christ’s work, which never fails, not man’s work, and is sealed by the Holy Spirit. (John 5:24; Romans 5:1; Ephesians 1: 13; 2:4; 8:9; Philippians 1:6)
- Jesus Christ, the Son of God took upon Himself humanity being conceived by the Holy Ghost and born of the Virgin Mary. His death was a victorious and atoning death, His life was sinless, His miracles literal. He rose from the dead on the third day, ascended into heaven and is now interceding as our High Priest and will personally come and visibly set up His millennial kingdom. (Col. 1:15; Phil 2:5-8; I Peter 2:24-25)
- The Godhead eternal exists in three persons – Father, Son and Holy Spirit, and these three are one God. (John 1:1-14; Matt. 28: 19-20)
- The Holy Spirit indwells the believer at the moment of salvation and is the comforter and helper and convicts us of our sin. We believe that God, in grace, gives gifts to every believer for use in the ministry to which He has called us to accomplish. (John 14:16; 17:15; I Cor. 12-14)
- A Christian is to be separated from the world in his life “walking after the Spirit, not after the flesh.” (Romans 8:12, 13; 13:14; Galatians 5:16-25; Co. 3:1-10)
- We believe in the imminent return of Christ, tribulation and literal reign of 1,000 years with the saints after which the eternal state will be unfolded.
We at Wolf River Refuge recognize that no one individual or organization within the Christian faith has a complete understanding of all the Truth. Wolf River Refuge has a distinctive doctrinal and philosophical position, which we feel our guests should be aware of. It should be understood that if you choose our teachers to teach your group, they will be teaching from this basic background and understanding. We would not discriminate against groups not holding all of our views, but would ask that groups holding differing views would refrain from any actions or teachings contrary to our stated positions while at Wolf River Refuge.
We welcome all those who will use this facility in a God-honoring way.